Mike: yes, you can use it with your laptop too (for that same $40/mo). I'm
using it on my Macbook Pro, which works in a pinch, but I wouldn't rely on
it... and I'm usually using a usb cable b/c bluetooth is pretty flakey on my
phone. I hear better results with Windows laptops.

Also, it's not as fast as one of those wireless cards for your laptop, but
still much better than 'stealing data' like I used to do.

Rex

--
http://www.rexpechler.com/
Mobile: 650-207-1058