..something I felt like sharing - kinda made me wanna say hmmmm.....

Its been plenty of times that have been shared over the web when
people are mistreated or mishandled by the cops or other forms of
authority.   This youtube clip in particular just shows how backwards
and corrupt some of OUR law enforcement agencies are and where their
real priorities are.   Although this may be comical in it s
deliverance of the prank - i don't think it deserved the end result.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7snbtwG5wc&mode=related&search=

http://www.oneinthehand.blogspot.com
The only Treo Training Video Cast in the World