Yeah, sorry. I didn't actually mean not researched at all.  Delete
me! :)

On 1 May 2007, at 12:12, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen wrote:

Den 01.05.2007 kl. 12:17 skrev Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 > The power of deletion is one of the most powerful of all for someone
 > like this to hold. It's dispiriting, and it kills discussion. It's
 > a disaster in a scenario like this, where there are different
 > opinions on a concrete subject that has not been academically
 > researched.

Videoblogs have been researched, not by many, but they there. At the
very
least there is a lot of blog research that can be applied without too
many
issues. Back in 2005 I did a short, short list which includes a
couple of
vlog papers <URL: http://www.solitude.dk/archives/20051111-1530/ >

In our own community alone we have Adrian Miles (and the rest of the
RMIT
crew, you know who you are), Trine Berry, Richard Hall, Kristoffer
Gansing
plus the large group of grad students (too many to count, but they're
very
smart. I know because I'm one). I approve all the members on the
vlogtheory group so I know for a fact there are many in the academics
who
either work with vlogs or are interested in working with vlogs in the
future.

I think the issue is that those who are involved in research are not
interested in the wikipedia article and who can blame them when
everything
gets deleted en masse? My own reason for not getting involved is that
the
Neutral Point of View policy more often than not gets interrpreted as No
Point of View and I don't have time for that crap (See <URL:
http://www.solitude.dk/archives/20061028-2354/ > ).

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen