From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of wallythewonderdog
Sent: Tuesday, 01 May, 2007 12:21 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Video Blog Wikipedia Entry

OK, fwiw:

I did not get past this gem:

"There's one catch though, it's an encyclopedia which means the
content must be encyclopedic."

Now, arguments/debates/discussions in this group are worth their
weight in electrons, I know, but somebody PLEASE tell me no one
currently participating here thinks this any more than drunky wunky
talk....What did I miss?

WtW