Just to clarify that Im mostnly talking about their flash player
thingy, the feed & direcotry issues should be pretty much the
standard, witht he suual fixes that everyone is already talking about.
Im probably making things seem more complex anyway, I usually do, and
maybe any flash player issues wil also be easily fixable with the same
solutions - link back to creator, display of CC info etc.

Cheers

Steve Elbows