I think that it is a matter of time. I am getting hit with a lot of
male enhancement spam and some perv in the UK who post crap in the
comments. I give them the boot as soon as I see the posts.

I also know that certain type of women bloggers get a vicious amount
of attacks in their comments. If you write about feminism, sexuality
or politics - no matter what your party you tend to attract lower
common denominator crude.

I think we can decide what we will and will not accept in our blogs.
We also need to keep our safety in mind. It is a balance. But women
vloggers and bloggers are here to stay.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com