Jay, while I'm listening intently on this... I find it very ironic Pat
has not cited or quoted from wikipedia on what wikipedia considers
good sources and original research.

It occurs to me that he's adlibing his own personal idea of what
proper sources should and should not be.

I would have no problem with this discussion, would indeed enjoy it,
if it weren't the criteria by which he's deleted thousands of people's
contributions to the videoblogging article.

Pat, I would challenge you since it's the absolute basis of your
argument to not give your opinion but to base your argument upon what
wikipedia says.

-Mike