Simply revert his deletes by going into the history tab, clicking on
the date of the lastest version before he deleted, "edit" that version
and save. Before saving be sure to include his name and why you are
reverting.

I. E. "Undid Pdelongchamp's deletion, citing wikipedias editing policy
on imperfections
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Editing_policy";

Or some other better reason if you have it.

I guess it's to be an edit war, we really have no choice since noone
can work on the article with him constantly deleting everything.

-Mike