From: "T Shey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 18:35:39
To:videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Pixelodeon attendees

A lot of web 2.0 types I know love the Farmer's Daughter. Not too far
 from AFI (I used to spend a LOT of time there).

 http://www.farmersd: <http://www.farmersdaughterhotel.com/> aughterhotel.com/

 I'd say consider staying in Hollywood or West Hollywood rather than
 downtown -- it can make for a bit of a trip in the morning across
 Hollywood but it's more fun. There's a couple affordable decent places
 there like The Standard (if you want crazy loud and tragically hip)
 and a couple of Best Westerns -- one on Highland, one on the Sunset
 Strip -- that aren't bad at all (or weren't last I stayed there).

 Also, we were able to get a very affordable hookup for everyone at
 Next New Networks coming out for the Channel Frederator Awards at the
 Magic Castle, which is very close to AFI, and everyone on our team
 seemed to love it. If people want to band together and get a bunch of
 rooms there, I know a travel agent who could possibly get a discount
 block there.

 http://www.magiccas: <http://www.magiccastle.com/> tle.com/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional