Why dont you contact someone like blip.tv re: white labelling?  I think that
if they can create a way for CNN to handle their content, they should be
able to help you effectively.

Also, there are other companies that do white labelling as well, such as
Revver.

Sounds like what you need is not a free service, but a robust customizable
one.  Contact these companies and I imagine they have something you can use.

Schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
http://weknowhow.tv
http://winkshow.com