Of course, herein lies the big problem... Yes, blip.tv has a lot of viewers,
but not like youtube. So you have a toss-up... do you go with the
lesser-known but more accepting host or do you go with the host that's less
accepting of content but makes large-volume views more likely?

I wish I had the answer...

--
                   Daniel J. Geduld
Audio: http://www.everyonesvoice.com