Hey Mark.  I just watched your Episode #6 for reference.  Cool, fun
video. :D

<http://cheapdatesphilly.blogspot.com/2007/06/episode-6-historic-district.html>

That's cool that you have sponsorship for your videoblog... Good luck
with that! :D

So how much MORE would you need in order to do your show(s) and
nothing else to make money... IF that's one of your goals in the first
place?

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Schoneveld" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://livemusicjournal.blogspot.com