yeah i've started thinking about doing screenings
where people actually read the blog post and project the page
and then play the video
so you get a sense of how one might actually navigate from video to video.

this would give people a better understanding of how people are
communicating through blogs.
might even motivate them to go make one themselves.
which is always key!

-ry

--
http://tinyurl.com/yq63qk