Ditto, thanks for the tips.
We started submitting to YouTube on a regular basis about 3 months
ago. One Sunday morning I woke up to an unusual number of YT
comments...we had been featured. I wrote to the lady who was the
subject of the story to check it out, but to take what some of the
comments said with a grain of salt. Some folks can get a bit whacky. I
find, tho, the community steps in and stands up if they feel someone
speaks a bit unfairly.
It's hard to beat the number of people who use YouTube. Some will find
your work. And I find fascinating, very creative, videos all the time.
Slowly I am subscribing, adding friends, and comments. If you feel so
inclined, add http://www.youtube.com/cookingupastory , and I'll do the
same. Did someone mention putting a list together?
And, I agree, put your url on all your videos, and a link to your site
for those who might like to see more. The quality is not the greatest,
yes, but it does have an varied audience.
Rebecca