For us, the average number of views per video is higher on blip.tv
but there are the handful that get picked up on the larger community
sites for whatever reason.  We have more total views on YouTube and
MySpace than our web page/blip.tv due to the few that do well.

You'll definitely get some "out there" comments.  It's fun
interacting with the YT community and it has a different feel to it,
though we haven't been able to put much time into it yet.

Keep posting your YT links so I can find you and subscribe.

http://www.youtube.com/goodcommitment

-karyrogers