Well I can compress it down to whatever I want.  The final steps and final
output arent a problem ... I just want to set the frame size of the project
before I start so that I dont have to resize/distort the source material
just to then export it down at its original size.

I just can't believe that setting the frame size of a project is a "pro"
feature.  I mean ... that's SERIOUSLY messed up.  A $300 editor should be
able to set the frame size for Pete's sake.

<<rant>>

sigh ... Premier elements is 1/3rd the cost it can set frame size.

I also played with LiveType some this weekend ... and while it is a very
cool/powerful application the workflow to actually use it is MUCH more
painful than adding a key-frame-able title in Premier elements.  LiveType
may be able to do more, but if you want just a title you can
animate/fade/etc ... its just way more difficult than it should be IMHO.

Anyway ... don't believe the hype that creative things are SO much easier
and more intuitive on a Mac. :P

I'm  gonna have to consider now a crazy-expensive editor ... just so that I
can set a frame size.  Pppht.  I wonder if apple knows there are new mac
users who are finding its actually easier to just go back to the PC in order
to create their movies.

<</rant>>

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com