A fast way to transcode MP4 to DV is to use VisualHub. It has a
preset for DV and you just drag and drop. It is a really nice; we
used it when we were transcoding all the various formats for
Pixelodeon. You can drop almost any format and batch convert them to
almost any other format.

-Lan
www.LanBui.com