> I have a potential client that is interested in videos that I make for
> them if there is a way to embed the video so it will play from an
> email without having to link to a webpage somewhere. I think a lot of
> people's emails filter out stuff like this and all they will see is
> code. Does anyone know of a way to do this that will work in most emails?

  Even the huge video email companies dont play video in the email client. They
send video graphic link that opens web page with video in web browser. But tech
changes all the time. Even spammers get graphics through every email client and
service I have-- so why not video too.....

  I have listed a couple free video email services you can try--
  http://www.freemediaguide.citymax.com/free_video_host_email.html

  I also have the private (for fee) video hosts with email here--
  http://www.freemediaguide.citymax.com/video_hosting.html

  Nerissa

Nerissa Oden

Discover my websites--they're helpful!