Back when 3 Mile Island happened I was in a photo
class and the word on the street was that Time
magazine paid $2000 for their cover shot (in 1982
dollars). Keep your ground Scoble! $1000 more than
fair.
John

--- Robert Scoble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Well it's been another week and a half since we've
> heard anything. Is
> this thing resolved yet?
>
> I'll check. Last I heard Furrier was willing to pay
> $1,000 and Bui wanted
> $3,000. Not sure if either of them have moved from
> those positions but it's
> very possible that this is headed to some sort of
> court unless one of them
> bends. For my part in it I'm sorry about the whole
> issue, it was caused by
> an employee who made a mistake and feels bad about
> it and was amplified by
> no follow through and making sure there was some
> sort of resolution to the
> issue.
>
> By the way, I've seen a few people say that PodTech
> is unresponsive on other
> issues, like sending out Vloggies. I have no idea
> who hasn't gotten Vloggies
> yet,  but if anyone has any other issues with
> PodTech or me or still is owed
> a Vloggie my personal phone number is 425-205-1921
> and you can call me
> anytime for any reason.
>
> Robert Scoble
> PodTech.net

> removed]

Jimmy CraicHead TVVideo Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Cocktails and other good
Craichttp://www.jchtv.com/

photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC