Robert, I'm sorry about the miscommunication on negotiation.

I only come to you now because you offered yourself, I never thought
you were one to make executive decisions at PodTech (correct me if I'm
wrong). I know John is someone that can make executive decisions.

I know how hard it must be for him to deal with his mother death. It
is a horrible time for me to be asking anything of him.

I keep posting to the group in reply to posts, but I want to talk to
John when he is ready; or talk to someone else that can make decisions
for PodTech.

-Lan
www.LanBui.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Scoble"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You told me on the phone that you did not want to negotiate. At
least that's
> how I remember hearing it. Sorry if I heard wrong. You told me
specifically
> that PodTech was not in position to negotiate.
>

> The problem is I'm getting in between you and John Furrier. John's
mom died
> this week which is causing problems figuring out where things are.
>

> I'll get him to answer you.
>

> Regarding photo prices, I talked with photographers who work for
Associated