Short version of what I was getting at is that putting CM at the end
of something may not achieve anything (other than awareness of the
issue), wheras putting TM is probably better than nothing and offers
at least some potential recourse later if someone else tries to
'steal' the mark.

I mean I guess its ok to just invent and use something like the 'Copy
Left' symbol because thats about giving away rights, but the Community
Mark idea is not about declaring no rights reserved, just changing the
balance, and that requires something with a legal basis , equivalent
to how creative commons is made real, in my opinion.

Cheers

Steve Elbows