I've just posted a number of videos from folks who are telling the
story from their own perspective. That is what we all have been
collectively working toward. We now have the ability to compare and
contrast what is being said about a particular situation.

I don't need Jesse, Al or anybody else standing and speaking when I
can watch and listen from the grassroots level. This is tool cool. Did
you feel it, the shift?

This is real life, not an so called comedy routine. Folks are doing
what the technology allows them to do, express an opinion about a
current event that impacts a segment of the American population.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Freedom of Speech, Expression and Right of Assembly.

More videos will be posted and not all of them are going to be ripped
off of NBC, CNN and other news sources.

Does it warrant discussion from the group? Yes, if you want. As a
matter of fact there was a lady yesterday asking about documentary
videos. Here you go. vlogging documentation.

Do we have to talk about it? No. And that is fine too.

The (re)Evolution will not be televised, it will be vlogged.

Gena
http//outonthestoop.blogspot.com