There IS editing software for Windows mobile devices at http://
luci.eu - but it costs around $200/150 Euros, I think.

Nokia N series phones have a Windows Movie Maker-like editor in them.

Great idea for the device that allows you to produce an EDL (edit
decision list) to sync with FCP, but I suspect that most people who
can be bothered to edit 'twice' via EDLs will just carry a laptop
with them to edit.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/