>  Anyways, I know this is NaBloPoMo, and I know this Ning site has been
>  set up...
>  http://nablopomo.ning.com/group/videobloggers
>  ...and forgive me if I'm dense, but that site is SUPER confusing to me.
>  Has anyone thought of posting their videos here? Maybe just reply to
>  this post today, and give us a direct link to your video for this day,
>  the 12th...

i think we chose to just stick to the Ning site for the NaVloPoMo
project so we didnt clutter this group.
Some people may not want an update of every video posted.

you guys should go check out al the videos being made:
http://nablopomo.ning.com/group/videobloggers
these are the people who are active on this list.
i usually dont get to see the actual people who I read all the time.

Jay

--
http://jaydedman.com
917 371 6790