Susan,

Sorry, I meant to say in my last email but got distracted by Kate
looking over my shoulder saying, "Who's SUSAN?"

The easiest and best way to get ALL the videos is to go to:

http://www.mefeedia.com/tags/navlopomo07/

That's the tag you should use for your vids: navlopomo07

There are almost 500 videos there already.  In 12 days.

And you can scan easily and watch randomly.

As Cheryl said to me, though - don't try and catch up yet - just start
watching from here on in.  We've got another 18 days to go.

The main reason we used the NaBloPoMo Ning group this year rather than
setting up something separate was that it was already set up and ready
to go by Eden Kennedy for the text Nablopomo, so we just piggybacked
on it, after deciding to do it a couple of days before.  And we
thought it might help introduce other NaBloPoMo people to video blogging.

I'm not too confused by it, so I don't mind using it in conjunction
with Mefeedia - but it would be good to think of better ways to do it
in future.  If anybody has any ideas...?

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/