To go a bit more in depth with your question ...

  If its got an RSS feed, MeFeedia can index it.  If I were a
youtuber, I'd put my youtube rss feed into mefeedia just like I would
put my blip feed there if I were a blip user.

  Some stuff just happens automagically, but if you've got a feed why
not add it to mefeedia and claim it in your profile to take credit!?
=D

For example... my YouTube username is "IndyVlogger"  and thus my
YouTube feed is:

  http://www.youtube.com/rss/user/IndyVlogger/videos.rss

I could add this feed into MeFeedia and claim it as my show in my
profile.  (I could just rely on my videos coming in via YouTube's
recent posts view, popular posts view, tag views, etc ... but I prefer
to have my shows listed as their own defined thing)

- Dave