> It's a real shame that this group never went the way of a "forum". Would
> could have all
>  those things you listed in different sections on the forum and then people
> could post in
>  the respective areas.

yeah...we had these discussion over the years.
we all agreed that messages need to be in our inbox.
we would never go to a site to see what was posted.
many of us live in our email...and now twitter.

>  Those looking for help wouldnt have to be inundated with things they have
> no interest in
>  and people that want to duke it out could do so off in a different area.

especially after Gmail came out, I just put this list onto a filter.
conversations are threaded.
I ignore plenty.

Jay

--