Hi everyone:

On Nov 20, 2007 4:37 PM, Kenya Allmond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Web Video: Move Over, Amateurs
>
> "As more professionally produced content finds a home online,
> user-generated video becomes less alluring to viewers—and advertisers"

Really?  I wonder if Ms. Holahan cares to tell THAT to the subscribers
of my video podcasts?  Or to those who log into the chat rooms of my
video podcasts on BlogTV when they're being done LIVE.

Speaking of BlogTV, I wonder if she even contacted THEM for an
interview when she did her article....

> Has anyone ever heard of VideoEgg and ManiaTV?  Did BusinessWeek try to
> interview executives from known online video outlets?

They did interview the head of MySpace TV.

Bottom line - Look at the source - MAINSTREAM CORPORATE MEDIA (Or in
this case, it's the PRESS)

Just my opinion....

Cheers :D

--