Thanks everyone for their help on this. I went with the VPC-CA65 or
E1. Ultimately it was the low light shooting that made the decision
for me. The HD700 had a lux of 13 where as the E1 is 7. That's a big
difference. Plus it's waterproof, so that will be fun in the summer
time. Can't wait to get my hands on it, just in time for the winnies :)