Had it not required me to buy some gawdawful widescreen LCD TV I can't
afford and have it sit there all ugly and shiny on my wall I would
have considered buying an Apple TV. I like the concept. But my 25 year
old 4:3 TV hidden away in a cabinet looks better, even w/the low res
of letterboxing, then any widescreen TV I could ever afford.

I like the concept of Appletv
Not having it work with Ye Olde Tv Set may have been a big mistake.

Brook

On 12/22/07, Steve Rhodes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> this is sort of a refrain for me this time of year, but wait until macworld
>
>  It may be they will introduce a new model then. And they don't have a
>  ton of inventory, so they're not promoting it.
>
>  Though it would have made sense to introduce a new model before xmas
>
>  On the other hand, jobs has said it is an experiment
>
>  Anyway, we may soon see
>
>  --
>  Steve Rhodes
>
>  http://flickr.com/photos/ari/ photos