Jeffrey:

>Podtech should have known that Irina had a huge network of influential
people who
>love her, and rightly or wrongly took her firing personally. In retrospect,
>it could have been done better.

The problem is that at some point or another it's a business. If money keeps
flowing out and not coming in at an increasing rate eventually investors get
itchy.

PodTech was going through its own managerial problems at this time too,
which caused almost every problem you detailed below. You might have seen
that the CEO is no longer the CEO. You might notice that I'm off to do
something else (even though my show was pretty damn profitable). And that
almost everything else is getting closed down except that which brings in
revenues.

I won't say anything bad about Irina, but I've learned many times in my
career that whenever you hear about someone getting fired from a company
that there's more than one story.

Keep in mind that Irina had been laid off when we hired her and we invested
a TON of money in her career and in Eddie's (and we even let Eddie keep
thousands of dollars in gear so they could keep doing their show - that's
more than I'll get from PodTech when I leave).

And sorry for beating up on the community, I hope it comes out of this and
sees some real success stories. Sorry that PodTech wasn't one of them,
although PodTech is still living to see another day and still deserves our
support.

Robert Scoble

###

  _____