Hey Lisa,

Happy Holidays to all.

While my voice may not be one that's paid attention
to, I will agree with that sentence and state that for
me, the vlogs I make become content for the overall
SBS website and blog network.  So they help draw
traffic which then -- at times -- becomes revenue from
clicks or sim accounts, or affiliate marketing.

But also I have a BIG WEB PORTAL -- about 20K in
pages.  I'm not the norm.

Best,

Zennie

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs