All - Rupert has started a wish list over at http://semanal.ning.com - it
already includes a lot of the comments / suggestions here.

Re: Cheryl's post - we are willing to devote developer resources for looking
into specific issues with some posts not being picked up. We are here to
work with you all. I am also available via email or phone for questions /
issues / suggestions - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 310.927.7841 (mobile). We have a
small team (4) compared to a Ning or Facebook, but we are here, focused, and
willing to spend the time to get it right.

Jay - David Meade doesn't work for us, but I'd sure be willing to hire him
to help on this project if he has time available. :)

Schlomo - great idea. I know some people that plugged this feed into Miro
for that experience:
http://www.mefeedia.com/tags/navlopomo/rss2.xml
I'd love to hear other ideas on creating this experience - either here or
you can email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Nintendo Wii comes to mind.

Regards,
Frank

http://www.mefeedia.com - Discover the Video Web

On Jan 3, 2008 4:52 PM, schlomo rabinowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Kinda a tangent:
> What about having a page that just constantly scrolls through the videos?
> "lean back" experience, as they say in the biz.
>
> How would that be made? By having our videos going through the same feed?
>
> If I could watch the NaVloPoMo vids this way, I would be able to see the
> interaction/communication/elaboration that was happening during that month
> (like the little memes that happened... showing the work environment,
> various topics, whatever)
>
> just a thought
>

> --
> Schlomo Rabinowitz