Good point about something easy to remember like /upload.  We'll see
what we can do! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Markus Sandy
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 5:53 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: New BlipTV show page preview

On Jan 16, 2008, at 2:37 PM, RANDY MANN wrote:

> now it takes me anywhere form 2 to 30 mins just to get to the
> upload page.

hey Randy,

you can always go directly to the upload page.  it's url is

http://blip.tv/file/post/

it will ask you to sign in if needed, but that's the fastest thing
you can do no matter what is on the front page

it would be nice if this page had an easy to remember alias like
blip.tv/upload

markus