Thanks for the kind words, Kary!  We always love the youtube:myspace as
blip:facebook comparison :)

In terms of your questions:

* The "Back To" won't appear unless you end up watching another video in
the Show Player.  The Show Player is capable of showing you the next
episode right there in the same page, and you can also click into the
Guide and watch some other show without navigating to another Web page.
If you do this the "Back To" button will appear so that you can get your
bearings and return to the episode that belongs in the page.

* The thumbnails directly to the right of the video are the episodes of
the show you're watching.  If you're watching an episode of Mahalo
Daily, those will be Mahalo Daily thumbs.  They're the "wrapping"
episodes -- meaning the episodes directly prior to and directly after
the episode you're watching, just like on Flickr.  You can navigate
through all of the show's episodes in that widget.

* The "Hand Picked" thumbnails are all handpicked by blip staff.  The
basic idea is that we'll be offering a level of human editorial guidance
to users.  We've found so far that this is an extremely effective way of
keeping people engaged and watching video.  So far it seems to be more
effective than any other method.  When we add these "Hand Picked"
episodes to episode pages we're anticipating a really big boost for the
featured episodes.

* The "Do Something" dropdown is designed to be a way to elegantly
present the huge number of things you can "do" with the episode or the
show.  The default position of the dropdown is "Embed with the Show
Player."  You can also "Subscribe with iTunes" and "Subscribe with
Miro", "Share with E-mail", et cetera.