Hi everyone!

Can anyone recommend good, inexpensive lavalier mics?  Need to get my exercised
butt out of the apartment and my first location will most likely be indoors at
a yoga studio to interview a guest, but want to do outdoor shoots when the
weather is warmer.

I don't have a crew of any kind at this point, so something as uncomplicated as
possible would be good.  My camcorder has an external mic input.

Thank you,
Dina

Dina Prioste
Get Exercised with me at: