fwding to semanal list - I like your idea Jay - what if for week6  (or
choose another week) we all post a video, but we also have to post a
video comment to at least one person who's posted that week. or use
the comment video as your weekly post if you don't want/are too busy
to do 2 videos. so we get into the practice of doing it. and can iron
out any tweaks that might be needed as there'll be a larger number of
people trying it who are on different computers/have different issues.
could be a good sample population, plus it'll be cool to reply in
video - community building exercise etc.
kath

VGG list can prob drop off this tangential thread if not on topic

--
http://www.aliak.com