We've got ads working on all of our YouTube videos.

There are several components to this. Ads on the videos on YouTube
site, ads on the YouTube videos off-site on embeds, and ad-sense
share which allows you to have your content sent through the ad-sense
pipes onto other peoples sites.

Unfortunately, we are under NDA and cant talk about the prices, etc.
(NDAs suck BTW).

We have been slowly building an audience on YouTube but have only
started to hit kind of a tipping point around the end of December and
January. Now we are in the top 100 partners and directors almost
every day for view counts - its been a very slow build and we still
have a very long ways to go.

Nevertheless, Im expecting that sometime this year, the $ we make
from YouTube will be significant.