I was on the #217 bus going into Hollywood last night coming home from
the Vlogger Meet-up at Cantor's. Two giggly 20 something ladies were
reading the Bus Tv aka Transit TV news blurb about the election.

(It is a Power Point type screen)

Giggler1 "Somebody dropped out."
Giggler 2 "Yeah?"
Giggler 1 "It must have been really sad."
Giggler 2 "Totally."

They then went back to texting their friends not on the bus.

You so need us old fogies to explain the distance between texting and
knowing. As for the lyrical question of who will record our various
and distinctive thoughts.

We will.  We don't need no stinking NPR to ignore us unless it is
pledge time.

Almost finishing plowing up the north 40 and heading into 5-0

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Andy Carvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The NPR radio show Weekend Edition Sunday is looking to pull
together a small group of vloggers and podcasters age 30 or under to
contribute stories about election 2008 to the show. We're planning to
set up a blog on the NPR website to feature all of their
contributions, with one per week being featured on air as well. I
don't know what the final headcount will be, but I'm guessing it would
be in the 6-8 range, and we'd want to have a good diversity balance in
terms of gender, ethnicity, political persuasion, etc.