> I think you can download a program to upload files larger than 100mb's.
> However it is only for a PC...  MACs are left out.  A while ago, I
> tried to
> upload a Flash file, and YT  still compressed it again. It looked
> awful. Has
> YT changed this recently?

Apparently you have to do some trickery to get it to work, which is kind of
lame.

Following the steps in the tutorial here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=08NI4cy4zik

You get a pristine looking video at under 1 minute, down to slightly better
than YouTube results at 4 minutes. Apparently over 4 minute videos won't
work.

I don't think you actually need the tool the guy recommends, you just need
to know the right command line hashes for FFMPEG (meaning you should be able
to use FFMPEGX or WinFF or SUPER). Licensing a copy of the On2 codec
probably wouldn't hurt either.

If you click the More link in his description for the video, he definitely
has a bunch of great looking footage posted (relative to the way other
YouTube vids look at least).

Jake Ludington

http://www.jakeludington.com