I would still buy it.

Just buy it in a store and get the carry it and swap
it out no questions asked deal.

It's still a great camera.  I'm currious how support
is going to work out, BUT I'm seriously tempted to buy
a 2nd E1 ! !  To hold me though durring the wait and
then of course to have a second camera once the other
is returned.

Unless I get distracted by another camera.  I think
I'd like one with an external mike jack... Hmmm my 2nd
camera doesn't need to be waterproof?  Any
suggestions?

Can't afford the Canon XH-A1 though...  Need to make a
decision and place an order of some kind before I can
mail this bad boy off to be repaired.

-Chris

Be a better friend, newshound, and