Ryanne.

That's great!  I was feeling a bit self concious about
wanting to buy another one, but as long as I'm not
alone I suppose it can't be that bad.  The biggest
problem with the xacti's are they they are addicting.

It's great to just have a camera in my pocket all the
time, and like you said great picture and great sound.
 But next time I'm going to get the equiptment
replacement plan where I can just swap it out for a
new one if it happens again.

-Chris