I have a G4 with 2 G ram and an Intel mac also with 2 G ram.  I can't
remember how fast my G4 is, as I rarely use it, but the Intel mac has a 2.16
Ghz processor (dual core of course).  Anyhoo, it's more than fast enough for
any video I do, though admittedly I'm not really doing super long or super
complex videos.

I always pooh-poohed the response that video editing was faster/easier on a
mac until I got one.  Now, like the Monkees, I'm a believer (did I date
myself with that reference?).

I can't help you with specs, but I can concur that I love it, love it, love
it like David.  I'm saving up for the AIR now.

--
Robyn Tippins
408-718-0886 office