Hello,

Newbie question.  I know nothing about video blogging.  Working on
first principles, the way I'd do it would be to create a wordpress
page and embed a youtube video in it.  Would that be the way to go?
Would there be other ways to do it?

Also, what's the ballpark length of text on the wordpress page?  300
words?  700words?  Too short, and it seems the blog is hardly worth
reading, too long and the attention fades.

I intend putting up footage of laughter clubs in action, discussing
what produces fake laughing vs real laughing.  There's already quite a
lot of videos of laughter clubs on youtube (also under "laughter yoga".)

Cheers,
Usuff
Sydney