Susan - I like those pulldowns at the top for categories and archives -
great for sites like yours that are deep with content.
Rox

We hacked the vertigo-based theme from Brian Gardner on Beach Walks, and,
are working on a re-do as I speak. Vertigo Blue
Theme<http://www.vertigotheme.com/styles/vertigo-blue-wordpress-theme.htm>

Aloha,

Rox