Here is the direct link to the developer. Looks like his old link is indeed
dead.http://www.briangardner.com/
http://www.briangardner.com/themes/vertigo-wordpress-theme.htm

here is our site, the modified version of theme previously known as Vertigo
http://www.beachwalks.tv

Aloha,

Rox

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:27 PM, leesarbarnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   How delicious! Thanks all for posting your themes. It's giving me some
> ideas for my client. I really like the 2 column design as well. And I
> really like seeing the thumbnails of past episode appear in the right
> column in Susan's design which makes total sense.
>
> Rox, can you repost your link? I went to
> http://www.vertigotheme.com/styles/vertigo-blue-wordpress-theme.htm
> but got a buy this domain page. Would love to see what you got.
>
> There's a market for premium Wordpress video themes. There aren't alot
> out there and video podcasters do have unique requirements.
>
> I could modify an existing theme (as someone said earlier, can't see
> the name right now), but because time is always an issue, I'd much
> prefer to pay to download a premium design from a marketplace of
> themes specific to video podcasting. But I'd love to see more than 5
> themes.
>
> If someone on this list decides to produce premium video Wordpress
> themes and make it a business, let me know. I'm always looking for
> unique podcasting for profit ideas ;)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leesa Barnes
> Author, Podcasting for Profit
> http://www.leesabarnes.com

> Andrew Darlow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Susan:
> >
> > I really like your theme!
> >
> > The screen grabs on the right with the little play buttons are very
> > cool and different.
> >
> > The two-column layout with the screen shot when looking through the
> > categories is also very nice.
> >
> > Here are a few suggestions:
> >
> > I'm curious why all the videos are not embedded inside the page. You
> > might want to embed them for a cleaner look.
> > It would also be helpful to be able to navigate to a page with all of
> > your videos listed (even just a text description of each one).
> > Basically, a "video archive."
> >
> > All the best,
> >
> > Andrew
> > Andrew Darlow
> > Editor, The Imaging Buffet
> > http://www.imagingbuffet.com
> > Author, 301 Inkjet Tips and Techniques:
> > An Essential Printing Resource for Photographers - http://
> > www.inkjettips.com
> >

> > On May 29, 2008, at 4:58 PM, Susan wrote:
> >
> > > Here's my new one that I've been working on...
> > > http://vlog.kitykity.com
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,

> > > make WP do

> > > http://wordpressmodder.org/video-producer-double-feature-wordpress-
> > > theme-series-release-158.html

Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
http://reef.beachwalks.tv
808-384-5554
Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com