true, but we're talking about notebook computers.  I think we would
both agree that Mac notebooks are generally much more expensive
(though a better value) than notebook PCs available in Best Buy for
example.  Macbooks start at 1099 USD, whereas Bestbuy Notebook PCs
start at half the price.

I think it was a pretty reasonable statement.