With both Blip and YouTube offering analytics I'm not sure you need
TubeMogul. Espeically if you only upload to those places. 

I like Blip a lot. I'm flirting with the idea of changing platforms on
our site www.readersentertainment.tv from Veoh to Blip. 

Is anyone else doing something similar with Blip? Using it as your
main platform for multiple channels or as an online tv platform?

Sheila


--- In [email protected], "David King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> In my uninformed opinion, they're two very different things. At
least for
> me, they are. I host my videos on Blip (plus do a little
distribution). I
> upload to Tubemogul - which lets me send the videos to blip and
youtube at
> the same time.
> I haven't yet decided if that's really saving me any time - I still
have to
> get into blip to change the video's copyright to a cc license and
then send
> the videos to delicious, twitter, and my blog. So maybe I should
just do a
> second upload to youtube and skip tubemogul? Not sure... but that's what
> I've been playing with for awhile, anyway :-)
> 
> 
> David King
> davidleeking.com - blog
> davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
> 
> 

Reply via email to