Yes that’s what I meant: I just need to host the player that will load an
flv on [my own/client’s] server.

I’ve got a feeling JW Player is built to not allow crossdomain use, exactly
for this reason.

I’ll see how flowplayer works otherwise...

Thanks for the tip!


//--------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAVID TERRANOVA
d a v i d t e r r a n o v a . c o m



From: Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:04:29 -0700
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] A free flv player hosted on a public domain?


On Jul 10, 2008, at 4:37 AM, David Terranova wrote:

> Does anyone know if there‚s anything like JW Player that doesn‚t
> need to be
> hosted by the user?


  i think i mis-understood.

you just want the player hosted

but the answer is the same.

archive.org hosts flowplayer for general use

i think you can use theirs for any flv (depends on how they set up
their crossdomain config).  if not, you will need to host a copy of
the video there too (good idea anyway)

try it.

http://www.archive.org/about/flash.php




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to