Nice!
I've been meaning to ask - who's editing HD, and how powerful does  
your computer have to be to be efficient?
Can a MacBook Pro handle HD editing effectively?
I'm wondering what the minimum spec is, and what people are actually  
using for fast render times, etc.
Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 10-Jul-08, at 9:39 AM, Steve Garfield wrote:

Just saw this:

Sanyo Xacti HD1010 4MP MPEG4 High Definition 1080i/1080p Camcorder  
with 10x Optical
Zoom

http://sanyodigital.com/product.aspx?v=22

Might be the one to get...

I've been holding off on HD because I didn't want to have to render  
the video after copying
to hard drive...

This one saves video as MPEG-4 H.264.

What's your workflow for editing HD video off of the HD1000...

Is there a rendering process?

I'm not on the current FCP. Let me know if that'll help...

Your thoughts?

Thanks!
--Steve
http://stevegarfield.com






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to